BEAM International is part of BEAM Fieldwork, a market research fieldwork company with offices in Cheadle Hulme, Stockport. Our mission is to set exceptional standards in fieldwork, becoming integral to the success of our client’s market research projects.
Due to a sustained increase in international projects and new business, we are currently recruiting for an International Fieldwork Project Manager to help deliver market research projects for a variety of clients and brands. If you’re looking for a fast paced, varied role, then this could be the perfect role for you. You’ll experience career progression, new opportunities, regular face to face progress and performance meetings.
The role will comprise of the following:
LOCATION: Landmark House, Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, SK8 7BS or any location as we may reasonably determine, including working from home
SALARY: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum based on previous experience
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week – this will be flexible hours, some worked from the office and some picked up at home.
- Fieldwork project management (90% of the time)
- Sales and marketing Management
International Fieldwork Management – this will be your main focus.
The role of the International Fieldwork Project Manager is to manage international fieldwork projects from commission to delivery. The International Fieldwork Project Manager will be responsible for managing multi-market and international qualitative and quantitative projects and ensuring smooth running of projects from start to finish.
The role involves day to day project management of qualitative and quantitative projects, including recruitment, managing suppliers, managing clients, and booking venues, moderators and translators. You will be communicating with clients and suppliers. Main aim is to ensure fieldwork (qualitative & quantitative) is conducted efficiently, on time and completed within deadlines. You must:
- Be passionate about achieving results and able to work proactively to meet deadlines
- Be flexible; Be willing and able to work flexibly and within different time zones when applicable
- Be an exceptional communicator who is comfortable communicating at all levels and across multiple contacts
- Be organised and have the ability to multitask
- Have a consistent & methodological approach
- Be adept in managing suppliers
- Be able to manage budgets effectively
- Resourcefulness to think ‘outside the box’
- Good computer skills including use of Microsoft Office software
- Confidence in using social media – Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Good telephone and written skills
To assist the Manager in the following activities:
- Securing & maintaining new business
- Business & Account Development
- Social media and marketing management
No previous experience required, however this role would be suited to: Project Managers, Recruitment Managers, Travel Agents, Event planners or similar.
Here are some great reasons to apply:
- Friendly team
- Training and development opportunities
- 20 days holiday per year, plus birthday after year 1 and additional Christmas closedown days
- Laptop & Mobile Phone provided
- Pension Contribution in line with government guidelines
If you’re interested in applying, send us your CV, a covering letter outlining your skills and examples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org