Looking for a role you can really get your teeth into? Let’s talk.
We’re looking for a Project Assistant to join our busy fieldwork team. Whether you’ve got a few years of experience in any workplace, or you’re looking for your first opportunity – this is the role for you.
Energetic, organised and efficient, you’ll be able to make our fieldwork managers and important clients BEAM because of your hard work. You’ll never be short of ideas or initiative, you’ll be a natural team player, capable of liaising effortlessly with your team.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has exceptional organisational skills and is able to juggle several tasks or projects at once
• Is pro-active and able to work under pressure to deadlines
• Is resourceful and thinks ‘outside the box’ to solve problems
• Has good computer skills including Microsoft Office software
• Is confident on the phone, good at writing and great with people
• Can manage suppliers and build strong relationships
SALARY: Based on experience. Range from £16,000 – £19,000 per annum + benefits package.
If this opportunity sounds right up your street, then please get in touch, send your CV to: email@example.com